Well, for my first blog post. I wanted to explain why I am doing a blog. I have been thinking about doing a blog for awhile now. It is an easy way to keep family and friends updated on what's going on. And boy, do we have a lot going on! It is so hard to keep in touch with family and friends especially ones that live far away or that we don't see that often.
Another reason I wanted to start blogging is that one day maybe Wyatt would want to read it and see what was happening at this point of his life! That would be a neat thing for me to see! For him to see milestones in his life through our eyes would be very interesting to me.
And the last reason is because I needed an outlet to get my thoughts out. I've heard blogging is very therapeutic. I think all mommies need an outlet sometimes.
So there it is, my first blog post! Yay!
When Should Kids Do Homework? The Best Time of Day
16 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment