Monday, December 5, 2011

All in One

This is one of those all in one kind of blog posts so that I can catch up! It is a little bit of everything. Life has been so busy lately that I have not had time to blog. First of all, we went to Thanksgiving at my parents' house in Centreville. We enjoyed it so much! All of my dad's siblings were there and a few of us cousins were there too. The kids enjoyed playing with each other a lot! I didn't get a chance to get any pictures because Lilly kept me pretty busy that day.
When we came back up to Jackson, we had our Elf Breakfast. I think this will become a yearly tradition for us. Wyatt loved it. The morning our Elf, Chesty, showed up he brought a special breakfast from the North Pole. He brought "Snowballs" (powdered donut holes) and Hot Chocolate with marshmallows. Wyatt loved it! He also loved the letters that Chesty wrote to him and Lilly! Here are some pictures from our Elf Breakfast.




We also made homemade Christmas ornaments one day!


Another thing that I wanted to write about is the fact that Lilly turned 11 months old today! I can't believe how fast this year has flown by! She is now walking and into everything. We are in the process of switching to whole milk and she is almost ready to get rid of the formula. (Thank you Lord!) She is such a big girl now I can't believe I have an almost 1 year old!
I'll try to do better about posting more!




No comments:

Post a Comment